[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: working with a dynamically sized Datamodel with JSF/SEAM

asookazian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 7 15:32:29 EDT 2007

Here's an old thread (2003) from Sun Developer Network:

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=505726

"There are a few areas
where it was impossible to get JSF and JSTL to cooperate.

1. c:forEach. You can't use it with JSF. use h:dataTable instead

2. c:if Any faces components embedded inside of this tag must have
manually defined IDs. You can't let Faces define the ID for you.

3. I18N. Faces has its own I18N and L10N mechanisms, it's best that you
use them instead of the JSTL ones."

Is the 1st item still true for JSF 1.1 or 1.2??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082267#4082267

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082267