[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - SEAM project needs RMI access to Jboss 3.x server

nynymike do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 8 14:34:48 EDT 2007

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but I have a Seam project that needs to include the "client" folder jars from a JBoss EJB3 server to access EJBs on that server. I can't use the JBoss 4.2.1 client jars, because then I get a serial number mismatch. If I include those jars, will they mess anything up in Seam?

tia,

Mike

PS: I can't upgrade the remote server because its a third party application.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082358#4082358

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082358