[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Exceptions while starting JBoss on Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty F

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 9 23:48:05 EDT 2007

trasnvall's suggestion is right-on, IPv6 tends to cause all sorts of weird issues.

You /etc/hosts file should have two entries for the localhost line, something like:

127.0.0.1     localhost;locahost.domainname

I will double-check my /etc/hosts when I get to work to verify this entry.

You do not have to uninstall your current installation, just install to a different directory.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082446#4082446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082446