[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - including javascript and css files in jsp

advaittrivedi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 04:21:02 EDT 2007

I am running Jboss portal 2.6. I want to include JS and css files in jsp. So I use:
<portlet:defineObjects/>
<%
String cssPath = renderResponse.encodeURL(renderRequest.getContextPath()+"/WEB-INF/html/my.css");
String jsPath = renderResponse.encodeURL(renderRequest.getContextPath()+"/WEB-INF/html/my.js");
%>

this results in

But the css is not getting downloaded. Any idea? I think the URL i am generating for css file is not correct. My files are in WEB-INF/html directory

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082491#4082491

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082491