[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: EJB 3.0 Session Bean (Stateless) Cluster

ricott do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 05:17:35 EDT 2007

I must say that I'm a bit puzzled that this is something that you must configure in an (obscure) config file in order to get it to work. And perhaps even more that you cannot find anything about it in the documentation.

Is it an uncommon scenario that you want to have a process that runs on one node in a cluster and then spreads the load on all nodes via a clustered slsb that typically uses round robin? At least I didn?t think so before I tried it.

Anyways, I found the place in the ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml file (I think) and got it working

  | <stack name="StatelessSessionClientInterceptors">
  |       <!--<interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.ejb3.remoting.IsLocalInterceptor"/>-->
  |       <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.aspects.security.SecurityClientInterceptor"/>
  |       <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.aspects.tx.ClientTxPropagationInterceptor"/>
  |       <interceptor-ref name="org.jboss.aspects.remoting.InvokeRemoteInterceptor"/>
  | </stack>

And

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082511#4082511

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082511