[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: database failover for ejb application (persistance.xml p

grdzeli_kaci do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 06:04:40 EDT 2007

"vickyk" wrote : anonymous wrote : "BL implemented in URLSelector"
  | BL means Bussiness Logic :)
  | I am stopping here as your Jboss related issue has been sorted , it is now  APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT/DESIGN  work  , you need to HIRE jee developer :) .

great thanks for your rich advices :)
but i asked very simple question not a sorted jboss related issues.
HOW I CAN CUSTOMIZE SWITCHING RULE.
There is one rule if one database dead switch to next and so on.
I NEED CUSTOM ORDER, IS THIS SO DIFFICULT ?
is this so many ??
i don't think that is  "APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT/DESIGN  work"

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082526#4082526

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082526