[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: database failover for ejb application (persistance.xml p

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 06:31:13 EDT 2007

"grdzeli_kaci" wrote :
  | but i asked very simple question not a sorted jboss related issues.
  | HOW I CAN CUSTOMIZE SWITCHING RULE.
  | There is one rule if one database dead switch to next and so on.
  | I NEED CUSTOM ORDER, IS THIS SO DIFFICULT ?
  | is this so many ??
  | i don't think that is  "APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT/DESIGN  work"

You never asked for custom switching ORDER Or may be you were asking but it was never interpreted properly .
For custom SORTING you would need to look at the URLSelector approach which has been explained earlier .
And once again it is not ported to 4.* version of Jboss .

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082541#4082541

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082541