[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: MDB fails to deploy InstanceNotFoundException

godlimauz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 08:19:43 EDT 2007

I have the same problem using JBoss Messaging 1.4.0CR2 installed on JBoss AS 5.0.0 Beta 2.
I cannot figure out where to change the deployment order (I read JBoss5 uses some new deployment framework). For sure it's not in jboss-service.xml, but somewhere deeper.
Can anyone please help me finding it? Or maybe you know some other better solution?

Everything works fine when I start JBoss first and then Hot Deploy my MDB app, but I would rather use a different workaround.

Thanks in advance,
Marek

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082583#4082583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082583