[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - How to configure the cache listener in the xml configuration

jorgemoralespou_2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 08:53:10 EDT 2007

I've searched the forums and saw an old response from Manik that states this is not possible.
Now I have two questions.

Why this is not a feature? I think it is very desired for a lot of people.
How should I register my listeners, and when. I'm using some treeCaches in a JBoss server Environment, and I want to act on some nodes being created. I store configuration in cache, and as these configuration changes, I want to fire some MBean notifications, for reconfiguring some parts of the app. Also, this has to be done in every node of my cluster.

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082590#4082590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082590