[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

Zerg-Spirit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 09:27:18 EDT 2007

Though it's a nice article and helped me simplify the whole stuff, it doesn't really speak about my mine problem: the caching issue.

Say, starting with your example, that I want to cache every locale's bundle, and reload them only if they have changed (tagged as 'dirty').
Then, how to 'stay' the Seam's ResourceBundle to reload? Cause even if I'm putting a @Observer(localeSelected) on the loadBundle method, the newly created ResourceBundle won't be used by Seam, who'll continue to use the previous one.
I think that's my main problem, and having the key to solve it would probably help me implement the solution (although I'm having the strange feeling the Component.getInstance("MyResourceBundle") is apparently referring to a different instance than my component.

Sorry for bothering, I hope I can fix all that eventually.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082608#4082608

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082608