[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - JPA Sample with Glassfish / Seam 2.0.0

peterarmistead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 11:59:59 EDT 2007

I am trying to run Seam with Glassfish and am starting with the samples in Seam. I have downloaded the "nightly" build [jboss-seam-CVS.2007-09-08_10-34-45.zip] from SEAM 2.0.0 and the latest release candidate from Glassfish [v2-b58f].

I have built the examples as described and get the following error when I verify the WAR file.

Failed to find following classes:
[
	org.jbpm.context.exe.ContextInstance,
	org.jbpm.taskmgmt.exe.TaskInstance,
	org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance
]

referenced in the following call stack :

	at org.jboss.seam.contexts.BusinessProcessContext
etc

OS is XP and Java is build 1.6.0_01-b06.

Am I missing something in the setup, or do I need to include some extra JARs to get this running?

Thanks for any tips,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082692#4082692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082692