[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: attach javascript to jpdl generated task form save butto

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 12:42:46 EDT 2007

guys,

I did not try to reproduce since I do not have the time to setup a 3.2.1 env).

What surprises me is that only two people have this problem  There are many users of jbpm so it would be welcome if there was some proof of this, e.g. debug logging showing the ending of a task but not saving the processvariables, in combination with a processdefinition etc... the type and version of the database etc...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082705#4082705

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082705