[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Properties File

Renen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 16:37:15 EDT 2007

Hello, I have a JBoss 4.0.5 server hosting three applications. I would like to be able to use a properties file to control certain basic configuration settings for each app. I can easily access a config file, but the apps look in the jboss-4.0.5/bin directory. Short of hard coding a path (which would be self-defeating), how do I point the application servers at their own configs?

Or, am I on the wrong track completely and is there a better approach?

Thanks in advance for your input.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082772#4082772

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082772