[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - ejb deployer violation - Oracle

jjoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 18:30:58 EDT 2007

I am trying to use Oracle for Jboss Portal Server by the following steps.

1. copy and edit portal-oracle-ds.xml into server/defaultdeploy directory.
2. Delete portal-hsqldb-ds.xml
3. startup by run.bat

Before I connect to Oracle, the example application RosterApp was deployed correctly and working fine with Oracle.
After I have change the Portal database to Oracle, there is error messages popped up during startup.

Does anyone help me?

Jae

17:13:47,698 WARN  [verifier] EJB spec violation:
Bean   : RosterBean
Section: 22.2
Warning: The Bean Provider must specify the fully-qualified name of the Java cla
ss that implements the enterprise bean's business methods in the <ejb-class> ele
ment.
Info   : Class not found on 'roster.RosterBean': Unexpected error during load of
: roster.RosterBean, msg=Bad version number in .class file

17:13:47,886 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/C:/jboss-po
rtal-2.6.1.GA/server/default/tmp/deploy/tmp47192RosterApp.ear-contents/roster-ej
b.jar
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Verification of Enterprise Beans faile
d, see above for error messages.
        at org.jboss.ejb.EJBDeployer.create(EJBDeployer.java:610)
java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAcces

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082800#4082800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082800