[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: Deploy with two beans have same names inside two package

changemylife do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 10 22:13:19 EDT 2007

Hi!
  Assume that both of clients call lookup method:
  BeanA bean = (BeanA)context.lookup("BeanABean/remote");
  | bean.add(1,2);
  The first of client is ok, but the second of client is fail and received some errors:
.anonymous wrote : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy0
  | 	at client.ClientTest1.main(Client2.java:18)
  Error at line:
BeanA bean = (BeanA)context.lookup("BeanABean/remote");
  I think that I must config my JBoss Server but I don't know where I do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082815#4082815

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082815