[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JPA Sample with Glassfish / Seam 2.0.0

peterarmistead do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 05:34:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply, I should have been a bit clearer why I was running the verifier. I could not get the example to start; this turns out to be due to a formating issue in jboss-seam-ui.jar/faces-config.xml. I have changed this to:

<faces-config xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
  http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd"
  version="1.2">

from this:

<faces-config xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
  http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/
    web-facesconfig_1_2.xsd"
  version="1.2">

and rebuilt the jar/war and it now deploys and starts OK.

Is there any chance this format can be altered in the build?

I am now getting this error:

11:25:56,760 ERROR [SeamPhaseListener] uncaught exception
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Could not start transaction
        at org.jboss.seam.jsf.SeamPhaseListener.begin(SeamPhaseListener.java:571)

when I connect. Again, I would be grateful for any tips.

Thanks,

Peter

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082905#4082905

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082905