[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 05:39:16 EDT 2007

Hey,
I've encountered a small problem in one of my decision-nodes in the process definition. When evaluating an object stored as a jbpm variable, named 'object' for simplicity, it seems it always takes the first transition, no matter if the condition is true or false. Here is the node-code:

   <decision name="decrypt?">
  |       <transition name="no" to="ForwardResult1">
  |       	<condition expression="#{object.encrypted == true}"/>
  |       </transition>
  |       <transition name="yes" to="ForwardResult2">
  |          <condition expression="#{object.encrypted == false}"/>
  |       </transition>
  |    </decision>

I know the object is accesible because:

<event type="node-enter">
  | 	<script>
  | 	System.out.println("Deciding action..." + object.encrypted );
  | 	</script>
  | </event>

returns false in this situation, meaning the second transition should be taken.

Is this because it's a boolean value?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082907#4082907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082907