[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - How to invoke modalpanel via pages.xml

thiagu.m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 06:37:41 EDT 2007

Hai every one

i my seam 2.0.0 beta1 application user can login the application through the modalPanel. the user can login the application anywhere in our application. so i but the login link in the header part of the application.

if the user successfully login the application they can able to view the myprofile page

otherwise i not the user to view myprofile page

if he try view that page i need to invoke the modelPanel login form
so i put this line in my  pages.xml
but i always invoke the login.xhtm it wont invoke the modalPane

  | <page view-id="/myprofile.xhtml" login-required="true"/>

any one help me how to invoke the modalpane via the pages.xhtml

By
Thiagu.m

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082937#4082937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082937