[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Exception in JMSCI message listener

nicdo77 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 07:54:57 EDT 2007

Let me just explain briefly the context of my project. This application is communicating with another app via the WebService i'm talking about. My colleague is developing the other app and generated for me the client code to connect to the WebService, since he is hosting the WS. I don't know anything about WS, and he doesn't know anything about the app i'm developing, so i'm queit obliged to use Axis and he can't really help me.
Thats why i hope there is an easy answer/solution to my problem, cause i'm not able to do anything with WebService.
I know, i could try, but the point is, i just arrived on this app, and they NEVER put any test environment. So to try things out, i'm obliged to try them directly in production environment. So i don't really want to try new solutions (and creating a whole testing environment would oblige me to handle JMS queues, and my app is really to complex for this i guess... besides the messages received on JMS queues are sent by a distant module that i can't really simulate)
Anyway, hope you will be able to help me...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082970#4082970

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082970