[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 08:32:05 EDT 2007

Well, that was the first step I took, and nothing really directly applied.

For example, this guy seems to have the same problem:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118091
But you suggested to him to search this fine, fine forum. I agree, it's a fine forum. Blue's my fav colour.

Next, I read this post:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=118015
It's how I came up with the workaround, but it still doesn't talk about this problem at all.

Closest thing in description-terms was this one:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=117835
But it talks of troubles in JSF-world, I'm not running a front-end, no JSF/JSP comes to play here. It's a pretty straight-forward process I'm running.

If you know a thread on the forum that I missed, I'd be much obliged if you could paste the URL...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4082987#4082987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4082987