[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Swimlane assignment to group

bazoo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 09:02:59 EDT 2007

sorry forgot the code tags

I tried to test that out by changing my assignment expression for the swimlane in question to be:

<assignment expression="group(sales)"></assignment>

In other words use the "sales" group which comes by default with jBPM and which I know is in there and has been tested thoroughly by the project.

However, when I get to the process node in question I get the same old error. Is this a more general problem with group assignment? Have you been able to make swimlane assignment work with groups?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083002#4083002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083002