[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: wsconsume schema type reference problem

Maffewl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 09:26:44 EDT 2007

R2203 of the Basic Profile standard (http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.2.html) states: 'An rpc-literal binding in a DESCRIPTION MUST refer, in its soapbind:body element(s), only to wsdl:part element(s) that have been defined using the type attribute'

where you say:

<wsdl:message name="HelloWorldIn">
  | 		<wsdl:part name="HelloWorld" element="tns:HelloWorld" />
  | 	</wsdl:message>

in rpc-literal it should be

<wsdl:message name="HelloWorldIn">
  | 		<wsdl:part name="HelloWorld" type="tns:sometype" />
  | 	</wsdl:message>

Axis I noticed is lenient on this rule, but JBossWS seems pretty strict about it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083011#4083011

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083011