[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBoss wstool generate incorrect WSDL file

mendaye do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 09:40:54 EDT 2007

Thanks Richard for your answers. It is very helpful.
I wanted to make sure I am not running into any interoperablility isse using jaxws stack (2.0.x) with java collecion class. Can someone answer my question below.

1. If I use Java Collections object in my web service that will be JBoss jaxws stack (2.0.x) compliant, am I running to any interoperability issue for .NET consumer. I wanted to make sure these web services can be consumed by .NET client.  I am exposing existing Stateless EJB as service end-point and it is not easy to replace Java Collections object.

2. I have requirement - only authorized users can consume these web services. Does JBossWS 2.0.x provide user authentication mechanism to do this? If so how?

3. If #2 (Web service consumer authentication) is possible, can you point me document that has examples on this.

Thanks,
Surafel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083018#4083018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083018