[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - JBossMessaging vs JGroups

sjackson8 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 10:03:14 EDT 2007

I'm looking at multicast messaging solutions.  I've seen that JBossMessaging is built on top of JGroups, just wanted to know if there's any advantage to using JGroups directly.  My environment requires large (5-10KB) infrequent (1 per node per minute max) messages sent over high-latency, over-subscribed, low-bandwidth, unreliable links.  A few nodes will have multiple links to the other nodes in the group.  Number of nodes probably between 5-100.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083030#4083030

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083030