[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Bridge under load throws IllegalStateException

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 10:23:39 EDT 2007

Ah.... I can reproduce it more often!!

Is has to do with the Bridge configuration MaxBatchSize and MaxBatchTime.

In my initial setup I set
      <!-- The maximum number of messages to consume from the source before sending to the target -->
  |       <attribute name="MaxBatchSize">5</attribute>
  |
  |       <!-- The maximum time to wait (in ms) before sending a batch to the target even if MaxBatchSize is not exceeded.
  |            -1 means wait forever -->
  |       <attribute name="MaxBatchTime">1000</attribute>

With this setting it fails once each 100 message (approx)

I haved changed the values to
MaxBatchSize 2
and
MaxBatchTime 200
and it seems to happen now each 2-10 message...

What do you need to test this on your side or how should I send you a TestCase. What are the testCase guidelines?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083045#4083045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083045