[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Running JBoss as a service - profile selection

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 11:10:42 EDT 2007

In JBoss Native, what I recommend is the following:

1) Make a copy of service.bat as service_XXX.bat (where XXX is the server configuration name)

2) Modify service_XXX.bat, changing the lines to install the service (have it reference the service_XXX.bat file, end of the second line):

:cmdInstall
  | jbosssvc.exe -iwdc %SVCNAME% "%DIRNAME%" "%SVCDISP%" "%SVCDESC%" service_XXX.bat
  | @if not errorlevel 0 goto errExplain
  | echo Service %SVCDISP% installed
  | goto cmdEnd

and change the start service command to include the XXX configuration:

:cmdStart

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083077#4083077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083077