[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Problem with Jboss(Tomcat) caching from my file system

Raist_Majere do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 14:30:34 EDT 2007

This is working for me:

  |     //HTTP 1.0:
  |     response.setHeader("Expires","0");
  |     response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
  |     //HTTP 1.1:
  |     response.setHeader("Cache-Control","must-revalidate");

But what I think is a problem with your webapp... How does your application change this page? It's an HTML, so either it's a "shadowed" JSP (you have some mapping converting it to a JSP) or you are uploading an HTML file directly into your webapp deployed directory. Please tell us more if still having this problem

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083144#4083144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083144