[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - configurate jboss potal service for jsf portlet

linpan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 11 22:10:53 EDT 2007

i want to deploy my jsf portlet into the jboss portal server, i use sun java(TM) studio creator2 to build jsf portlet,
so i delete jstl.jar from JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs,and copy the two jar file(jstl.jar and standard.jar) from Creator2\rave2.0\modules\ext to JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar,
but after i run  run.bat ,there are too many errors.

i copy jsf-api.jar and jsf-impl.jar from Creator2\rave2.0\modules\ext to JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs, and delete myface-api.jar and myface-impl.jar from JBOSS_HOME\server\default\deploy\jbossweb-tomcat55.sar\jsf-libs.
but there are still too many errors .

is there any one can tell me ,any thing else i need to do ???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083242#4083242

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083242