[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: why is session clustered when load balancing or failover

mermaid do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 00:29:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply...
I have been through this link.
But my query is still unanswered
Session replication will happen when my web app is placed inside the all/deploy folder, but no load balance or failover is provided (we have to use an external loadbalancer for this).
Is there any specific reason why only session replication is provided in the -all config?
So the conclusion I draw is only session replication cannot be tested, always an external loadbalancer has to be used.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083258#4083258

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083258