[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - setup jboss as server on LAN

sparshaadi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 02:51:52 EDT 2007

I have the following configuration running successfully on my PC.

JBoss Server :
JBoss [Zion] 4.0.5.GA (with ejb3.0 profile)

JBoss Seam 1.2.1
JBoss Portal 2.6.1

My problem is that eclipse and jboss (together or even jboss alone) eat  up a lot of memory and working with it becomes too difficult. (with 512MB RAM)

Is it possible that I could setup JBoss on another machine on my LAN and  access the server(site) from my machine. (Just like we deploy apps to remote server)

i.e I will setup the server and site on a single machine and can develop/access the site from another machine after deploying to server.
I hope I don't sound too vague. . .   :)

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
 KJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083293#4083293