[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - internationalization question

pan.pur@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 02:58:53 EDT 2007

hi... i'm new to seam

i've read the tutorial about seam internationalization
but the only way i found to set the locale was using combobox and then invoke #{localeSelector.select} from seam link/button

in my app, i intend to save preferred language for each user in a database,
so when a user logged in, every page int the app will display all text in his preferred language

i'm looking for a way to set the locale manually in my authenticate method

thank's in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083296#4083296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083296