[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - ServletContextLisetner and Class Loading

nehagp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 03:10:53 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have a certain piece of code in the contextInitialized method of a ServletContextListener. When I deploy my app on JBOSS, it gives me a NoClassDefFoundError. If I change the code in the contextInitialized method to run 10 seconds after the context is initialized, it runs fine.

So, I suppose not all classes get loaded when the context is initialized. Is that correct? What I can do to fix this?

Thanks!
Neha.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083302#4083302

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083302