[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Problem with Jboss(Tomcat) caching from my file system

Boris_Br do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 03:38:05 EDT 2007

Thank you for your reply.
Our application hold the different document in html or pdf form in database. So after user request I only copy/replace the existing file in the deploy\..\docs\ directory and want to show to the user everytime only the actuall file - is is very importent.

I think you response.set header is almost the same as mine. Do you have another decisions? Thank you.
By

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083312#4083312

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083312