[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem deploying jbpm-console

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 05:24:43 EDT 2007

@Ivonk:
You should not have to configure the login policy in the suite. The suite IS ready to run out of the box INCLUDING the JBoss AS server it has in it. At least it does for me each time I test a release. If you use your own JBOss AS, your milage may indeed vary and you have to do more configuration. Lots of that in the wiki btw.

@jbaxter:
There were some minor, wel reported issues with the 3.2.1 release. So to say it is much more stable....

regarding the download... unfortunately a rergession in the site. Try labs.jboss.com and then via projects or resources... that contains the correct ones (or direct at the SF.NET site

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083344#4083344

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083344