[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JSF commandButton not rendering whole page

alex_enache do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 07:16:58 EDT 2007

Hey Stephen. Thank you very much for asking for the code! After I posted the code, I started thinking that maybe it's not the code of the form that has bugs. So I looked through the rest of the code. And I've done two things:
1. I've modified the version attribute of the jsp:root tag to 1.2
2. I've added the tomahawk jar to my server's lib directory and set one context parameter in the web.xml file: org.apache.myfaces.DETECT_JAVASCRIPT to true.

I'm using Firefox and I looked at the source code that was generated. And I saw that the pieces of code that should be rendered where not highlighted as they should be. This was because they were seen as js code. That is why I added that parameter to the web.xml

Thanks again Stephen! All looks and works great.
Alex

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083374#4083374

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083374