[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Cannot get my first EJB 3.0 to work!!!

kpiis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 08:54:53 EDT 2007

Hello all,
I have the same question:
After deploying  my statefull bean I get the ClassCastException
In JNDI view it's binded in such way
 +- StatefullBean (class: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContext)
  |   +- localStatefulProxyFactory (class: org.jboss.ejb3.stateful.StatefulLocalProxyFactory)
  |   +- local (class: java.lang.Object)

I am looking for the bean from servlet, StatefullBean class is not stored in servlet' WAR.

StatefullBean b =  (StatefullBean)con.lookup("StatefullBean/local");
java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy250

With stateless beans I am working in the same way but without errors.

What I'm doing wrong?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083415#4083415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083415