[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Decision node always taking first option

Arutha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 10:51:19 EDT 2007

Razieh,
I don't see the connection with my question.
It seems you're talking about buttons or such on JSP/JSF by the looks of the names on your Java-code, I'm not using any JSP/JSF. In fact, I'd like to solve this without any Java-code at all.. or SQL, for that matter. Purely in the process definition file, using the decision nodes....

I can get it to work writing a class extending DecisionHandler, but it's not practical to code a new class or even part of the same for each decision node.

My problem is simply this: the decision node always takes the first transition, no matter the condition. I want to be able to make choices based on a Pojo in working memory. The Pojo is accesible (read first post) and getters work fine. It must be a problem with the condition of the condition node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083488#4083488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083488