[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - different datasources per ear-file with equal name

hdmonty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 11:53:27 EDT 2007

Hi,

since I use EJB3, I won't use a deployment descriptor.
My datasource will injected with
@Resource(mappedName="java:/jdbc/defaultDB" DataSource ds;

So far so good. Now, I have to deploy two applications (app1 and app2) with equal components, but with different databases.

here is my favorite configuration in jboss 4.2.1:

...\server\default\deploy

...\app1.ear -oracle-ds.xml (contains-datasource: jdbc/defaultDB for database A)
...\app2.ear -oracle-ds.xml (contains-datasource: jdbc/defaultDB for database B)

I know, this is not allowed, because the name must be unique.
But how can I manage this?

Regards
hdmonty

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083539#4083539