[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: New Wiki has been down for at least a day and a half....

clatasa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 16:00:59 EDT 2007

Thank you for the link however this still does not answer my question.

Once again, I'm looking for documentation that explains where the name of the exception wrapper is being set by wsconsume. The default is to take your exception and wrap it with a class named the same with "_Exception" appended. I've looked a bit at the jboss_wsconsume-impl.jar and noticed there are several properties files however none seem to set this name or pattern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083643#4083643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083643