[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Creating a CMS interceptor

frontline do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 16:35:33 EDT 2007

Alright, I think I got a little bit further (I had a jboss class in my lib folder which apparently caused problems for jboss's own services, go figure...)

But now my problem is that my webapp uses a datasource, but it can't find it because it seems that the web archive (which is in the .sar) is deployed before the datasource is registered.
I can see the datasource in the JMX console so it gets deployed correctly (and it of course worked before I tried this .sar stuff).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083658#4083658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083658