[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Using AOP with JBossWS

bblasko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 18:45:36 EDT 2007

I am attempting to use AOP to create an auditing framework.  When I do this, it is causing a JAXB Context error.
Using JBoss 4.0.5GA, WS 2.0.1GA, AOP 1.5.2GA.

This is the WS
	@WebMethod(operationName="initiateSession", action="initiateSession")
  | 	public E2PISession initiateSession(@WebParam(name = "userId")String userId,
  | 			@WebParam(name = "domainName")String domainName,
  | 			@WebParam(name = "orgName")String orgName,
  | 			@WebParam(name = "roleName")String roleName)
  | 	 	throws E2PIFault

and this is the pointcut definition

  | execution(* com.e2open.e2pi.ws.E2PIServiceJSE->initiateSession(..))

It appears the instrumented code is causing duplicate definitions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083696#4083696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083696