[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: getting pdf bytes?

dustismo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 18:56:38 EDT 2007

Thanks for the response.  I don't think that will work for me though.

What I want is a way to use the pojoCache to store the pdf, so I can have a servlet that the user requests a pdf from and after checking that the user has access to the pdf then it serves it from the cache or -- renders it, caches it, sends it

the problem with access the DocumentStore from the conversation is that the user has to have already triggered the render from their browser..  I'd like to be able to trigger the rendering from within my servlet..

Any further advice would be helpful..

thanks,
Dustin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083705#4083705