[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Page Parameter not working

stephen.friedrich do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 19:06:13 EDT 2007

Another midnight is through, but stupid me has found the culprit:
As part of the backport from Seam 2.0.0 to 1.2.1 I changed from JSF RI to MyFaces, but I still tried to use server side state saving, which seems to be known to be buggy:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=108488

Currently I am working with client side state saving and it works fine. Unfortunately I probably have to get server side state saving to work, because my client's web development guidelines forbid hidden input field.

Even more unfortunately there were issues with Trinidad and JSF RI last time I tried, so that's not an easy way either. I'll check again, maybe now with Trinidad 1.0.2 and JSF RI 1.1 I'll have more luck. However right now I am totally fed up with trying to get different frameworks to work together.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083708#4083708

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083708