[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] iText pdf generation

Humber Aquino humberaquino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:39:39 EDT 2007

Hi people! I'm new with seam and i would like to know how can i set the
location for a text in an absolute position in a pdf generated by iText.

Something like:
        <f:convertNumber type="currency" currencySymbol="$"/>

Is there a feature like this? How can i emulate this behavior?
I just need to locate some text in a exact place in the coordinate systems.

Sorry for the newbie question and the bad english.

Thanks in advance

Humber