[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Ant task for wsconume, wsprovide ??

vashistvishal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Sep 12 22:24:43 EDT 2007

Okiee its not in src code native bundle 92.0.1) some how but, looked at repository.
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/spi/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/wsf/spi/tools/ant/WSConsumeTask.java

My next question is whet is the diffrence between
option "sourcedestdir"
and option "destdir"

because when i make both of them point to same place
it generates stubs, with same structure at two diferent places
and and it looks they are linked because if you delete one structure other goes as well.

How do i make it that, both are same at same place without duplication

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083743#4083743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083743