[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: What is the relation between in-memory nodes and nodes i

sg283 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 02:26:03 EDT 2007

Please confirm if I understand this correctly:-
1- Suppose I have defined maxNodes in region X to be 4500, and my application tries to put 1000 more nodes in region X then there would be 5500 nodes in total; 4500 in region X and 1000 nodes in region _default_.  All 4500 nodes in region X would be evicted as per eviction defined in region X and all 1000 nodes in region _default_  would be evicted by the eviction time defined in region _default_.

2- If I have tree cache nodes a,b, and c , a being the root node and c being the leaf node and b being the intemediate node, suppose for some reason, node a and c are in region X and node b is in region _default_.
Eviction time in region X is 10 minutes and in  _default_ is 5 minutes.
If node b expires after 5 minutes, what would happen to node c? Would node c be lost?

3- Is there any way to know which node in my cache is in which region at any givn point of time?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083780#4083780

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083780