[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: facesMessages.addFromResourceBundle charset encoding

nickarls do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 03:04:29 EDT 2007

The strangeness continues, if I have radio buttons that use convertEnum against the messages based on a key in the enumeration, they show up fine the first time but next post garbles them.

The same can be seen in a select box, populated with SelectItems from a database but there they show up garbeled the first time, but when I tab away (ICEFaces) and return, they are repopulated correctly.

Where to start looking? :-/

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083789#4083789

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083789