[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: required variables

dleerob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 04:05:28 EDT 2007

anonymous wrote : This is not a bug since jbpm DOES validate if the required variable is not null
Where/how does Jbpm do this validation?

I have a variable which I have set to required:
<variable name="IsReplacement" access="read,write,required"></variable>

If I make sure the variable "IsReplacement" is null when ending the task instance with taskInstance.end(), it still goes through. Is there supposed to be an exeption thrown? How does the validation work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083812#4083812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083812