[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: LazyInitializationExceptions are staying

michel.christianen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 06:00:55 EDT 2007

I tested the LAZY loading functionality on the dvdstore examples project delivered with the JBoss SEAM 1.2GA distribution, but there lazy loading ONLY works for OneToOne relations, and it is NOT working for ManyToMany relations.

But by default the ManyToMany relation within the dvdstore application is put to EAGER loading instead of LAZY loading.
I changed this to FetchType = LAZY, and then I get the same exception as I have on my application (LazyInitializaionException).

Therefore I think that LAZY loading is only working for OneToOne relations.

Is this correct ??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083844#4083844

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083844