[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Combo Box in Form

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 13 06:17:08 EDT 2007

I'm pretty sure now it is a multiple different classes /classloader issue as mentioned above. I extended the VariableInstanceDbTest with the following test:

  |   public void testJSFSelectItem() {
  |     Collection selectItems=new ArrayList();
  |     selectItems.add(new SelectItem("BLA","Fasel"));
  |     selectItems.add(new SelectItem("BLoe","Fasel2"));
  |     contextInstance.createVariable("selectit1",selectItems);
  |     processInstance = saveAndReload(processInstance);
  |     contextInstance = processInstance.getContextInstance();
  |     ArrayList selectItemsRead = (ArrayList) contextInstance.getVariable("selectit1");
  |     assertTrue(selectItemsRead.get(0) instanceof SelectItem);
  |   }

and the test works.

So try removing the jsf libs from your war/ear and only use those on the classpath. So to me it is now (until proven otherwise Karsten... ;-)) not a jBPM issue anymore

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4083853#4083853

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4083853